Hey babes, I'm Camille.
I've always been someone who speaks out for what is right and for what I believe in. And while there are TONS of things that I feel strongly about in this world, women's issues and self love are the one that I'm most passionate about.
That’s why I believe that boudoir is my life’s mission.
Self love is hard. Being a woman and loving yourself is even harder. There’s so many things out there that are telling us to change ourselves and that we’re always “too much” or “not enough” of something.
I believe that every woman is enough, especially if you’re doing your best.
Some other facts about me:
- I'm sarcastic but I think I'm pretty funny
- I live in Athens, GA with my boyfriend/ best friend / soulmate, Brandon.
- I almost always wear black, but on the inside I’m an explosion of reds, oranges, yellows, and pinks.
- I have a dog and cat that I talk about all the time because I'm one of *those* moms.
- I worked as a wedding photographer for years before I began my boudoir journey
- I've done my own boudoir shoot, so I know all about those nervous feels!